Recovery Certificates

If you've had a formal positive result (ie a certificate/SMS or email result provided by the NHS or a private testing company which confirms name, DOB and positive result) dated more than 10 days ago, but within the last 180 days, we can issue you with a QR coded 'Certificate of Recovery' which can be used to enter some countries. 


Please note that we are unable to give country specific advice due to the constantly changing rules!

If you don't have a formal positive result, but are currently testing positive, you can order from our range of tests to ensure your Recovery Certificate fits your needs. These include

  • Postal PCR (so your recovery certificate states you were positive from a PCR)
    contact our PCR testing team here to arrange this

  • A supervised Lateral Flow (antigen)
    contact our supervised testing team here to arrange this

  • A standard self-swab Lateral Flow (antigen)
    you can order these on our website as pre-travel tests here


You can then use the positive result from your test as evidence to use in 10 days time to order your Recovery Certificate.